Investment Banking Analyst - Private Funds Group
Are you a proactive problem solver who thrives on providing superior client service? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- assist in the origination and execution of mandates to raise capital for private equity funds
- take responsibility for maintaining market intelligence on all Asian private equity funds and ensure research is up to date
- provide support in building relationships with prospective general partner clients in Asia
- assist in conducting due diligence and new client on-boarding procedure for Asia general partner clients
- You’ll be working in our Private Funds Group in Singapore, which executes a wide range of transactions for private equity investors and managers. The team has significant experience successfully advising on a broad range of customized structures across all asset types. The Private Funds Group leverages the broader UBS franchise to offer financing solutions, industry and corporate research, financial sponsors, family office and sovereign wealth fund coverage and other investment banking services.
- a university degree in finance or accounting
- a solid understanding of the private equity market
- solid analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
- a great communicator
- always looking to expand your skill set, including relationship building
- a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
Interested applicants kindly email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.